The Dark Side
In Tim Grover’s book “Relentless” which I talked about in my last post. He mentions that every cleaner has a dark side. Michael Jordan was one of the biggest shit talker in the game.
Tim goes through his top 10 Rules for Success:
- Apply the “Don’t think” concept (trust your instincts)
- Always look for the competitive edge (always staying ahead of the game)
- Act on your passion (passion means nothing, act on it or stay where you are)
- Do your homework
- Think about winning first (the bottom line is the end result)
- Sweat the small stuff (they pay very close attention to every detail)
- Control your Dark Side (harness the fuel from that Dark Side, and turn it into positive fuel)
- Lead Properly
- Stay focused on your ultimate goal
- Don’t settle for legendary
Check out the video!